You know all those things you spend time thinking about?
You should do them.
The Business Planning Cookbook for Photographers is a method for planning out your ideas beyond your overburdened mental to-do list.
…And let’s be honest here, we all have one of those.
This guide is for envisioning and planning for a successful, sustainable photography business, and is a must-have for any photographer who is serious about running a successful photography business.
Here’s what you get:
- Goal-setting guidance and direction for building targets for your business you’ll be motivated to hit
- A crash course in writing a vision statement — one that challenges you to think bigger, reach higher, and achieve greater success
- Serious focus to the business objectives and tasks that matter, reducing the distracting, ineffective stuff most photographers waste time on
- A killer, proven formula for determining which marketing channels will work and inspiration for rocking your marketing and sales
- A simple guide to financial goals and predictions that anyone can use to plan out their revenue and income, even if numbers aren’t your thing
Plus 12 videos for illustrating key business topics, 10 worksheets to help you brainstorm, plan, and practice the lessons, and access to an exclusive business planning community led by the creators of the guide.
To enter for a chance to win the Business Planning Cookbook, simply use the form below. To learn more about Photography Spark, click here.
If you are on a mobile phone and can’t see all the fields, click here to access the contest widget directly.
Want to get started with Business Planning right now?
That’s probably a great idea.
Not just because it’s always great to get right on the important stuff, but also because the Business PLanning Cookbook is also on sale for $20 during the product’s launch (until May 20th).
Pretty sweet deal, huh?
But don’t worry….
If you enter the giveaway and win and still buy the guide, Photography Spark will reimburse you for the cost of the guide.
*Please note: some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and don’t affect you as the buyer but do help support us and keep this site free for everyone.