We are looking for inspiring photography images and helpful photography tips
Our goal with Belovely You is to inspire and equip photographers to take amazing images of their own.
If you have an amazing portrait session or wedding, and a helpful tip that will help other photographers achieve a similar result, we’d love to consider featuring your session or wedding.
Because our mission is to help photographers take better photos, the tip you share will be considered when determining if we’ll publish the images or not. The tip must also pertain to the session you are uploading to be featured. Tips can be about posing, working with clients, editing, shooting, props, behind-the-scenes information, lighting, or any other tip that people take better images and relate to the session or wedding you want featured.
The more helpful the tip, the more likely we’ll be to feature your images.
If you’ve got a great tip to share and a beautiful photography session or wedding to go along with it, we’d love to have you send in your images!
Would you rather write a more in-depth article?
Fantastic! We’d love to share it! Head on over to our tutorial submission page and send it our way!
Here’s What We Need!
Along with your photography tip, you may submit up to 8 images from a single portrait session or wedding other than a boudoir session. Glamour/Beauty sessions may be submitted as long as they are not suggestive in any way so we can keep this site 100% safe for work.
Photo Size Requirements
- One full resolution image (1800 pixels or greater) to be displayed on the front page (No logo allowed on this image)
- Up to 8 images 900px wide (no collages). Less than 300kb per photo. May contain a logo based on logo requirements below.
- The full resolution image must also be sent as a normal image (900px) so it can also be included in the post.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to properly size your photos:
We also need…
- A list of the gear you used for this shoot or wedding
- A tip about how you achieved these shots, such as the lighting or shooting techniques you used, how you directed the clients to get the shot, the camera settings, an awesome editing tip, etc. (Please look through our site first to make sure your tip is somewhat unique and not a repeat of the tips we already have.)
- A link to your website, geographic location, email, Google+ profile link, and a link to your Facebook Page
We prefer images without a logo, but will consider images with logos placed in the bottom right-hand corner of the images, according to the diagrams below:
The full resolution image may not contain any logo or your submission will be denied.
Images MUST be formatted exactly as stated, or they will be denied.
How to Win a Beloveliest Award:
Any featured images may be awarded a Beloveliest Award, giving you an exclusive Beloveliest Award to place on your website and giving your featured post extra exposure by being included in the front-page slide show.
We give the Beloveliest Award to our most popular posts. We determine this by the number of Facebook Likes, Pinterest Shares, and Google+ Shares that are received soon after the images are featured on our site. We also may award the Beloveliest Award to something that really takes our breath away at our discretion.
Ready to get featured? Fill out the form below to get started….
**Please note: if you submit your session and you don’t get a confirmation email, chances are something went funky in our system and you’ll have to submit it again.